Saturday, March 22, 2008

The photo-shoot battle of the geeky ORANGES

On the red corner… my best research buddy, Tee Jay Tabinas… LOL. Jason, aka Tee Jay, was my classmate 3 years ago when we were both first years at Ateneo de Naga University. We were partners in a research study about the status of tourism in Camarines Sur. We’ve got a lot in common, not to mention being tagged as ‘the weirdos’. We were both ‘oranges’- in fact, the only oranges in the block. This was revealed during the NSTP personality assessment test. For a moment, I thought we were really different… Oranges are characterized as being too responsible even if situation does not necessitate them to. Anyway, Jason, is graduating this summer just like me. Magnifico! It’s been three years since we have seen each other… and that’s after he went several miles away to study in Manila with an Economics course. Rock on Tee Jay… Can’t forget your usual ‘Pambihira’ expression… your favorite song ‘Bright lights’… your creative way of courting Chiwee (by having a project dedicated to her)… your amazing way of solving economics and math puzzles… and of course, your favorite elephant jeans.. LOL.

I know you’re doing great out there… I heard you’re a great drinker (it shows in the balloon-like tummy…LOL)… Chiwee, by the way, already has her very first boyfriend… That’s what you get for being such a slowpoke…haha. What’s with sudden shift from English to Filipino literature? I just noticed you write basically all of your experiences in your Multiply account using Tagalog… which is cool…LOL… nice poems and essays (some I don’t understand)… soon, you’ll be as nationalistic as Jose Rizal- better start writing your autobiography as early as now. One day, you might be martyred at Luneta or somewhere...LOL. Just don’t forget to email me an invitation to your execution so I could get some first hard glimpse (and probably some photos) of your historic death… (knock on wood…LOL).

How about a duel? Let’s see who has better appeal on our graduation pics. Your ‘bookworm’ image versus my ‘pirate-wannabe’ image. Haha. The people will decide. Voting starts now. LOL. Here are my photos:. (photo not yet available)

And here are yours:

FORMAL

CREATIVE