Friday, March 21, 2008

Movie Marathon at Kai's

At Kai's place... Movie Marathon.... FEAST and Bring it On!! I came with the two other Mike's. It's the first time I ever made a 'gatecrash'... Felt weird trying to belong. I just wanted to watch Alvin and the chipmunks for free... but things messed up. Power failure. Tsk Tsk. Good thing Kai's a great cook. We were able to eat until the electricity came back. Feast (movie) was amazingly shocking. Everyone was stunned, except for Mona who was shocked by the cutting of the head scene moments after everyone did. LOL. Rock On Batch7... I'll surely miss all of you. Wish we bonded longer... Good luck in the 3 more years of college...^__^... I'll never forget this Movie Trip.. It's one of a kind... Because my purpose wasn't accomplished, I had to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks and Jumper in a movie house the day after... LOL.