Thursday, March 20, 2008

Graduation Again?

This picture was taken after our Baccalaureate Mass on the day of my High School Graduation. It took me four years to realize that I’m the only one wearing cap… LOL. Anyway, I am graduating this summer in college and it really feels… odd. I mean, after that day, my student-life would be over. No more allowances, no more exams, and no more projects. I really do not understand why people tend to see graduation as an event worth celebrating. I mean, isn’t like death or something? It’s the end of the happy moments which are free from any form of responsibilities and expectations. Biased it may sound but that’s the truth. I do want to study and if I could turn back the time, I would. It’s not that I am not prepared for what people call, “the real world.” I’ll just have to say, I’ll miss my daily classroom life… waking up early for my 7:30 am class, staying late at night for a hard nut to crack homework, and of course, getting 20% discount on my jeepney, bus and tricycle ride. Sigh. (Five minutes later…) Now, I realize I’ll have to enroll again next semester…LOL. What can you say about a second course? Hmmm…^__^