Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm definitely not a LONER

For a couple of times, I thought I was a loner. I ought to stay at home: paint, watch COOL movies, read books, write something using my Blitz (my own way of writing), and even brooke myself (usual thing). I love doing these stuffs, especially the brooking part..haha… Anyway, here are some cool pix I have to prove that I’m not a home boy:

The Basketball Championship between USI and Ateneo… The Ateneo Golden Knights won… I was there to witness it!

The Mr. ABBS Pageant night. I came to support a friend who was forced to join the stupid stage entertainment. He lost… good thing I have not cheered that much.

The weird mango Danes gave me. She offered to let me have few of this. It’s grown over their backyard and tastes uhmm… weird.

The BMHP batch7 acquaintance party at Pasacao Camarines Sur. I would like to admit I didn’t enjoy the whole activity. Sorry guys. It was the first week of June and I was heartbroken. Would you believe, I missed the opportunity to swim at the beach because I was so depressed?

The Philosophy Department Sponsored Concert. Yeah. We came a bit late. That’s kuya Dan. I don’t know who that girl beside me is.That’s at Cattlemen’s. The photo is fabricated. I drank not a single drop of beer. Tell me, who edited this?

We visited a friend at the St. John Hospital. She said she has leukemia. The doctors said she’s just stressed. Nice guess Yeo. But I’m really concerned about her. She usually faint in an instant… Take care Yeo..

The Christmas Statues of Ateneo. Just have to make things clear: I’m not a part of the statues.

With my Best Friends at E-mall. We ate gummyworms and skipped our afternoon Class. How cool is that?

The University Church. The last place you’ll ever see me. ^_^

At Xavier Hall with my new found friends… Rock on Batch 7 (that goes for all except the person all Mike’s hate… nah, keep guess’n!^__^)

The Project Planning Seminar at Richie Fernando Hall. These were the only participants. I arrived late but they still welcomed me. Probably just to add to the large crowd…

Kaogma Festival Concert. This was the very first (true) concert I ever attended. Famous local bands from Manila came including Spongecola, 6 cycle mind, U-Turn and manay others. We saw fireworks display and met cool people all over Bicol Region who came just for the concert.

Soyworks at work. We manufacture soy custard. This photo was taken in our house as we mess up with the food in the fridge. LOL. I miss being busy with SoyWorks. Too bad I had to dissolve the partnership because of my partners’ lack of commitment.

At Liberty Commercial Center. Mum, my sister and I are shopping.