Thursday, April 03, 2008

I can’t believe I totally nailed it!

As I felt extremely exhausted from more than 24-hours of road trip, I was able to check my e-mail for messages from some companies I applied on. For a few days now, I really do not have any idea that I could pass one dreadful exam experience. I arrived late for the Accenture exam which generally focused highly incomprehensible logic (particularly leaned towards computer processes and math) and grammar (SRA raised to the 7th power). I wasn’t really astonished that a few of my friends have received a ‘you’re-not-qualified’ e-mail immediately after the exam. I, just like most of them, wasn’t really expecting. Seriously. I realized how to answer most of the logic part long afterI had a chance to answer it. It’s such a blessing to really be able to pass the exam and receive this image: