Tuesday, March 25, 2008

FUJITSU here I come

A few months ago, I took a shot at the Fujitsu. After a series of interview and a three-hour long exam (basically with a lot of ‘nosebleed’ calculus and computer concepts), they told me they would call me anytime the following month. Recently, they just did. They wanted me to process my application and eventually work with them as soon as possible. Honestly, right now, I’m still at lost on what to do. Considering other options like Accenture (though pending), Banco de Oro (Main Branch in Manila) and Sutherland (just waiting for my call), would it be best for me to choose Fujitsu?

Fujitsu is a leading provider of customer-focused information technology and communications solutions for the global marketplace. Pace-setting device technologies, highly reliable computing and communications products, and a worldwide corps of systems and services experts uniquely position us to deliver comprehensive solutions that open up infinite possibilities for our customers' success.

Did You Know?

  • Fujitsu is the world's third-largest IT services provider and Japan's market leader.
  • Fujitsu and Fujitsu Siemens Computers together are among the world's top five providers of servers.
  • Fujitsu customers include nearly half the Fortune Global 500.
  • Fujitsu innovations have garnered over 34,000 patents.
  • Included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes and FTSE4Good Index Series, Fujitsu is recognized as an IT industry leader in sustainability and corporate responsibility.

Mum said that it would be okay if I choose to work for Fujitsu. My friends were also in favor. But I still don’t know. Sigh. Maybe I just have to grab this opportunity and see how it goes. After all, I like computers... Wish me luck guys!