Friday, May 09, 2008

DNA2


Recently, I watched the whole episode of DNA, an animated TV series about DCM bullets, time machines, combat robots, lame way of impressing girls and a lot of hot scenes! LOL. The story is really interesting. It is about an attempt of an agency in the future to change the not-so-good past which led to negative effects in their time. According to the story, there was once a young man named Junta who left hundreds of women pregnant. Junta was tagged as the Mega-Playboy, the reason behind the problems on population growth in the future. To resolve the problem, Karin was sent back to the past when Junta was still young and vulnerable, and she realized that Mega-Playboy ironically was such a loser and allergic to women. Junta pukes every time he sees a naked chick in front of him. So, Karin thought he accomplished her mission by firing the DCM bullet in Junta’s chest to prevent the DNA of a womanizer from becoming history’s most dreaded girl magnet! Unfortunately, she failed in her quest to change the past because she brought along the wrong bullet, thus, turning Junta into the person they feared him to be. TSk3.

The story isn’t just that. It has a lot of interesting and complicated scenes! Seriously. There are a lot of bathing scenes, body exposures, seductive chicks and ahhh!!! I can’t tell you the rest. It’s up to you to find out how far the story will go. LOL. Please watch Masakuzi Katsura’s DNA! Be impressed with Karin’s hidden love and sacrifice for Junta, Ami’s care and love for his childhood friend Junta, Tomoko’s desire for Junta even up to the point of sacrificing her relationship with her best friend Ami, and Kotomi’s love for Junta causing her to dump her boyfriend Ryujii. Everyone seem to be hooked with the irresistible appeal of Junta! Can’t he at least share with me his DNA? LOL.

Anyway, I love the OST of the story. The lyrics goes like this:

The distant wind wraps itself around me,
And it doesn’t let me reach you,
I try to arrange my words in my mind,
But you’re gazing elsewhere through the window
To some place far away.
I have a premonition that never changes,
It lingers on.
All the days since then have been filled with clouds
The changing of the seasons
May have erased the promise that we made
Even if I reach out with both my hands,
Our hearts remain apart,
The changing of the seasons
Have already taken the one I love from me,
When I look back into those eyes
I let out a little sigh,