Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Caught on Paper

9:45 am, January 2003
Burdock Room

Earth Science Class, Sir Nealega

Ladies and Gentlemen….

THE NOTEBOOK PASS

Prologue (Torn Page of my Notebook)
At the time only a few knew…

Emily: Love? I said how should I know how much you love me? Through richer scale?
Charlie: Aram mo na kung [gaano] naghahapot ka pa…
Emily: Urg! Is it like Dante-Melody or Josh-Melody or Bien to Lola or Matt Murdock to Elektra Natchios or Matt to Will?
Charlie: Huh?
Emily: Is your love for me as much as any of them?
Charlie: Like Dante to Melody perhaps… because it’s against all odds…
Emily: Oh really? I think Matt Murdock’s is more than that… Have you watched Daredevil? They are so ‘bagay’ together!!
Charlie: …like us? =P
Emily: Your answer was Dante… so if that’s your answer then you know my answer.
Charlie: Huh? Can I change it to Matt and Elektra?
Emily: Have you watched it?
Charlie: Nope… (attempts to change the topic). I told Cris about the ‘casual thing’.
Emily: Everything?
Charlie: Yup…just now… she knew it from SM (Sailor Moon).
Emily: Pira pa ang dapat makaaram?
Charlie: She just approached me and asked me frankly. You know I’m not so good with lying.
Emily: It stops there! …until her only!
Charlie: She is talkative!
Emily: Then tell her to shut up!
Charlie: She won’t. I know her and she’s really one hell of a talkative gal.
Emily: THEN KILL HER!

FACT: Nothing has been fabricated or modified in the above conversation. I am Charlie. Guess who’s Emily. ^__^ Nope. Keep guessing….