Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tranquil Versus Fast-paced

Such a dilemma indeed… sigh. What would I choose? Who should I work for? Both these huge companies are multinational and truly award-winning. Both even offer good staring pay. There’s just a thin line that sets them far apart… And now, the pressure’s on me. They’re calling, waiting for my answer. What should I choose?

1. Is it the company that is located in the ‘primitive’ areas of the north? …A company whose nature of industry is really interesting but would necessitate me to live away from the ‘civilization’ and away from my friends? Should I work for this company that would highlight my expertise in management and gives me a great chance of promotion and working further abroad?

2. Or is it the company that is located in the busy work-stations of the country’s capital? …a company that naturally requires me to work rigorously with very little rest but great opportunity to find a substitute job (in adjacent companies)? …a company that offers a work with very little emphasis on trainings and education, not even in line to the degree I finished? … a work that gives a great chance to have fun and stay in the comfort of my friends? Sigh. Am I ready to experience the fast-paced work environment?

Now, decide… (Clock’s ticking).

Interlude: Wanna have fun? Click here.