Sunday, April 27, 2008

Drake Raevin’s christening!

I am officially a Godfather! Last April 27, 2008, I attended the christening of a cute little boy named Drake Raevin at the Metropolitan Cathedral. He is the son of my classmate back in elementary, Mae, who was then the class’ valedictorian. She married Marvin, his very first crush and all-time lover (yeha!). I really admire the relationship that this couple has. They’ve been together since our kindergarten years. Now that they’re married and have Drake with them, I couldn’t be happier.

Drake
This is Drake: so cute, eh?

Russel and I before Drake’s christening.

Yehaa. Notice Ruz’ blouse. It was worn backwards…seriously… and it took us an hour or two to notice it. LOL. Everyone couldn’t help but laugh.

Nice shot
A picture taken by a professional photographer. Tsk. Tak. Don’t ever lend Russel the camera… she’s better off with the syringe.

Emkhae, Mae, Drake and Mike
Drake, where’s the monster?

LOL. Drake’s so sure where the monster is. Good boy!

Stop kissin’ the monster, Mike!

My friends for almost two decades.
On the right side is Hannah. She came back from Manila for a visit. Wow. It’s been several years all right...