Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Why should I be hired?

Accenture is a globally competitive business entity which continuously proves its worth of its course of operations to serve its huge market. Knowing how big the company is, it would be such an honor for me to be able to work with the company. I must admit that the course that I finished is predominantly not in line with the job description to that of a software engineer. But my willingness to learn and strong passion towards work are some of the qualities that the company can be assured of me. I am determined, strong willed and have an amazing interpersonal skills. Having been among the few Ateneo de Naga’s Cum Laude, my dedication towards acquiring knowledge and practicing what I learn are really among my top priorities.

I am a person who loves to ride along the technological transition of the present time, especially when it comes to gadgets and systems that provide satisfaction and support to human welfare. I am astonished of how people can develop such technologies with great complexity and uniqueness, but have the qualities of practicability. I want to learn how it’s done and be able to help facilitate the process of human and business conduct.

I am up for the challenge of creating programs and business systems. I am ready to work with teams and be able to come up with something that is highly needed by the Accenture clients. I am ready for the rigid trainings and all sorts of pressures. As my first job (no experience at all ), all I can assure Accenture is my dedication and commitment. I know that the whole process (trainings and actual making of the software) is going to be hard, but I am so sure that I can make it. Being a 3-year blogger, yahoogroup moderator, member of various social network sites, and Internet enthusiast, the world of computer systems is not completely new for me. But, like I said, there’s more to it that I still have to know and I am so excited to explore and make use of the things that currently I am not able to grasp understanding of. So, bring it on!