Sunday, May 11, 2008

@ Port Alfred Beach Resort

The family went on a road trip to the beautiful beaches of San Jose, Camarines Sur. The place was perfect for relaxation and serious contemplation. I totally enjoyed the two-day getaway! Here are some ‘candid’ photos that I took while I was at the verge of my insightful reflection:
To embrace what’s in the twilight zone
Footprints on the sands of time are not made by sitting down.
Conquering fears; rising above the rocky challenges and strong forceful waves.
Realizing the beauty of the world=P
Nothing beats the smell of hot coffee while waiting for the rising sun.
After the meditation, I’m ready to cleanse my soul.
Refreshed! LOL! (Ba’t parang ako lang ang tao?)
Angie: Too bad she’s my cousin! Tsk Tsk.
Aunt Ofelia and I: wala lang…
My escapade companion=P