Monday, June 09, 2008

Victimized Jobhunter

I was about to grab some snacks at Jollibee when I set eyes on a distinct young aged fellow among the huge number of passer-bys. He was wearing faded jeans (which was troo loose for him) and an out-of-fashion boldly printed shirt. He was distinct not because of his clothes but because of his noticeable behavior. He was walking repeatedly in slow paced from left to right, panting and sighing while trying to dial a friend to rescue him using his 5110 mobile phone (just so you know, that's the oldest handset I know). Anyway, why rescue? His wallet was stolen! Tsk Tsk. More than the feeling of shame, he was in great shock after losing evrything he's got! The snatcher must be really in great need of money... victimizing even those who would be seen as a poor and 'probinsyano' (I know he's from the province because of his customary clothes). He was seeking for job (with this I am sure because along with him is an old transparent folder with an NBI clerance and other essential documents necessary for anyone to land a job). Tsk Tsk. Poor one... I just hope for him to find his way back to where he came from soon (perhaps by walking?LOL)
****I always win free fries or a sundae everytime I eat in Jollibee... please highlight 'EVERYTIME'...LOL. I'm soooo lucky!!!****