Monday, June 09, 2008

Never Ride an Ordinary Bus

I just have to 'commend' buses with Ali Mall-Naga route. Sigh! Even if I'm saving or in short of cash, I would never ever settle on ordinary buses. They're cheap indeed... but you have to be prepared to endure the agony of the bus' flip and forceful breaks, shake upside down, and even the constantly heartbeat raising left-right turns! Grr...The unfortunate thing is that on the course of the travel, a huge heavy bag fell straight to me face! It was hung above where I was seated together with a number of other bags and it just jumped over the moment the bus made a right turn. Man, I was the passengers' laughingstock! Tsk Tsk.
Don't worry... here's the catch.. ordinary buses have built-in TVs with DVD players. The problem is, the stereo's volume could only the first row of the passenger seat. And.... yeah! I forgot, the movies are pirated copies of 1980's Filipino films... when Dolphy was still a minor!!!LOL.