Sunday, April 06, 2008

Unwelcomed Guest

It was eleven in the morning when an unknown disturbance came to ruin my sleep. It wasn’t my dad’s chickens doing the Toktoraok or the cats playing on the rooftop. It was my old friend who came in for a visit. He came to ask about the Misibis employment… but the topic was often diverted to things about Barri, his crush (I guess). His name’s Peter and he’s uhmm… gay. Peter and I never really mingled as friends. We were childhood foes and we really never dared staying at one place together. Anyway, I was ‘cornered’ so I had to entertain him. I guess he enjoyed my hospitality that he stayed for the next three and a half hours. How did it go? Honestly I don’t know. He just played some games on my computer and watched Beowulf. Same old same old. We never talked. LOL.

Achievement

"My biggest achievement is having been able to finish college as a Cum Laude at Ateneo de Naga University. Along with this achievement comes my overall personal growth which is shaped by the Ateneo community. I have been exposed to the realities of the business world by starting up my own business. It also such a great accomplishment to be able to have the privilege to attend to various national seminars and inter-school painting competitions (where I usually win). Above all, the greatest indication of my genuine success is making my parents proud."